Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t catch me dead wearing these ugly ass panties even on my period.

Germs different. But i kinda understand his point. He aint talking the slightly baggy white bloomers.

I can see the appeal of the tight fitting panties that cover the whole backside. It's almost similar the the cuff a tight fitting dress has around the butt.

This guys videos got me dying

His videogame videos are good. He got a few where as soon as he gets on and the CACs hear the accent, they start with the racist shit. He gives them the act like he's using some magic while using this program to get the other players' IP address and look up info about them and where they live. They straighten up quick, when he starts hitting him with those details. Be on there like "I'm sorry sir. I swear I'm not racist."

These look better than what I imagined... they don't give me sexy at all, but if they tickle your fancy.... ?‍♀️
Like Judah said, I think it's the cuff that get me...

I think it was Kandy who said that when she looks at a man, she will look at the arms of a man, cause she imagines the arms holding her..

So in the same vain,..dat cuff..daf cuff holding dat thing..my hands..holding dat thing..and under a linen dress provides a nice thick vpl of da booty

:lipbite: shit...

Lawd...plus, it hold the fupa in the front..so..so, I'm standing behind ya, come up smooth, one hand sliding down the front of ya booty, resting on the fupa, ..nice silk linen bloomas fabric on my palm

My other palm..grabbing the cuff of the booty and blooma

I can see shit...I can see it, how it ain't sexy to yall

Like Judah said, I think it's the cuff that get me...

I think it was Kandy who said that when she looks at a man, she will look at the arms of a man, cause she imagines the arms holding her..

So in the same vain,..dat cuff..daf cuff holding dat thing..my hands..holding dat thing..and under a linen dress provides a nice thick vpl of da booty

:lipbite: shit...

Lawd...plus, it hold the fupa in the front..so..so, I'm standing behind ya, come up smooth, one hand sliding down the front of ya booty, resting on the fupa, ..nice silk linen bloomas fabric on my palm

My other palm..grabbing the cuff of the booty and blooma

I can see shit...I can see it, how it ain't sexy to yall

I think you converted me. I'm rollin.

#UnleashTheGranniePanties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back