Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you're well. It's gotten downright cold here...we woke up to a little snow today!

Absolutely...it's where my heart is. Although, I've become incredibly disenchanted since the start of the pandemic...there's an ugliness and insidiousness that has always existed in healthcare, particularly for Black people and poor people, and especially for poor Black people; but the shit I've seen and experienced in the past few months is quite disheartening, to say the least.
How many years you been in the game?
What kinda shit have you seen?

I have a few strong years in the game.

I've seen deaths that were absolutely avoidable...but per "policy" and shortages of what was needed to administer proper care and save lives, our hands were tied. A very helpless/hopeless feeling.

I don't want to talk about it anymore...I hope you understand, Mars.

I've seen deaths that were absolutely avoidable...but per "policy" and shortages of what was needed to administer proper care and save lives, our hands were tied. A very helpless/hopeless feeling.

For sure. That sounds traumatic.

Are you in the hospitals/dr offices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back