Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yall...I'm in training today, it's a video class, with 20 participants. Me and 3 other dudes, one of them being the trainer and 17 women. So we are going over pet peeves and they get to me and ask me what's mine.

So I say people that smack when they eat and women with tattoos. I thought that was pretty mundane, but when the women reacted to it in surprise. I started to explain and the trainer muted my mike was was like nah..

Let's move along
The most Germs thing I've ever read.

So you purposely insulted all those chicks?
I didn't see no tats on them, and I'm not talking about tats period. I talking about if you see a chick out and about with boy shorts and a halter top.

She got arm sleeve tats, tats on her abdomen, and call down her thighs and legs, even all on her chest and neck.

Women are so naturally beautiful, the most beautiful thing about a black woman being her skin, and you cover that all in ink. I mean, is like putting house paint over the candy pain of a vehicle.

when these niggas link sumn despicable bout to happen

tenor.gif

I have never seen a CPAP commercial, what are you watching?
I don't think I saw one until I moved down to NC
Constantly seeing stuff like this

I didn't see no tats on them, and I'm not talking about tats period. I talking about if you see a chick out and about with boy shorts and a halter top.

She got arm sleeve tats, tats on her abdomen, and call down her thighs and legs, even all on her chest and neck.

Women are so naturally beautiful, the most beautiful thing about a black woman being her skin, and you cover that all in ink. I mean, is like putting house paint over the candy pain of a vehicle.
Bruh you can over explain to me...

But you literally said your pet peeve is women with tats in a room full of women when you counted how many were in there.

You have to have known at the very least 8 or 9 of them women had tats in areas you can't see.... It's November.

And you said it bugged you.

You insulted them on purpose but wanna play like it was an error in judgement

Bruh you can over explain to me...

But you literally said your pet peeve is women with tats in a room full of women when you counted how many were in there.

You have to have known at the very least 8 or 9 of them women had tats in areas you can't see.... It's November.

And you said it bugged you.

You insulted them on purpose but wanna play like it was an error in judgement
I'm just telling yall want happened, you carrying it like I care.

I don't think I saw one until I moved down to NC
Constantly seeing stuff like this
Nah. I got a ResMed. Fuck them SoClean niggas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back