Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ay we got a famous pole in the city that everybody hits. So many pics of cars just like that on the same damn pole.

Its in a random spot in a parking lot where a lotta people hang out at night, I think the city gets a kick out of it honestly lol.

I got a uh...thread idea

You wanna lead the charge?
tenor.gif

I gotta hear the premise first

So yall...I'm in training today, it's a video class, with 20 participants. Me and 3 other dudes, one of them being the trainer and 17 women. So we are going over pet peeves and they get to me and ask me what's mine.

So I say people that smack when they eat and women with tattoos. I thought that was pretty mundane, but when the women reacted to it in surprise. I started to explain and the trainer muted my mike was was like nah..

Let's move along

So yall...I'm in training today, it's a video class, with 20 participants. Me and 3 other dudes, one of them being the trainer and 17 women. So we are going over pet peeves and they get to me and ask me what's mine.

So I say people that smack when they eat and women with tattoos. I thought that was pretty mundane, but when the women reacted to it in surprise. I started to explain and the trainer muted my mike was was like nah..

Let's move along

You gotta learn how to read the room bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back