Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two stores were out of Kitchen Bouquet ??

Which friend ? And smashing who?

this shit got my attention just hope they don’t do nothing stupid like introduce her unknown twin sister

also this had been better as a feature film

The blonde one who been "helping" her out and knew kidmans husband was fucking ol girl the entire time and didn't say shit even when she came around. She doing dirt too obviously.

The blonde one who been "helping" her out and knew kidmans husband was fucking ol girl the entire time and didn't say shit even when she came around. She doing dirt too obviously.
u saying Blondie was fucking Hugh? She didn’t tell her due to attorney client privileges... u can get disbarred for that

Oh your teeth sensitive..

Fuck naw... That shit get stuck in your tooth and you gotta floss some shit out??

???, Naw skip the sushi

Yo people stealing garbage cans ?!
This some piss poor lazy bum shit.
Nigga stole mines.... He got shot a few days later, I felt kinda bad, cuz I was slam gonna beat him if he came back up to the block...

I was telling all the niggaz outside let me know if he out there.... So he started hanging down bottom with all the wild youngins... Prolly tried that crack head shit down there, and they killt his ass....I was just gonna beat him up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back