Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@King Freeman u think the pops did it?

I dunno.
When fam showed her the footage with a smile on his face that shit threw a nigga all the way left. Could have been her homegirl. I think she was fucking that nigga too. Why did her son know to go straight to the studio and find her body instead of school like his pops told him? Everyone suspect. Lol. But all I know is Spanish girl was bugging out just popping up like that with the baby and shit. Can't blame my nigga hugh tho. That shit was probably yankin.

I dunno.
When fam showed her the footage with a smile on his face that shit threw a nigga all the way left. Could have been her homegirl. I think she was fucking that nigga too. Why did her son know to go straight to the studio and find her body instead of school like his pops told him? Everyone suspect. Lol. But all I know is Spanish girl was bugging out just popping up like that with the baby and shit. Can't blame my nigga hugh tho. That shit was probably yankin.
Which friend ? And smashing who?

this shit got my attention just hope they don’t do nothing stupid like introduce her unknown twin sister

also this had been better as a feature film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back