Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why all of Goldie's concubines start issues with me, I guess it's just your turn to run and cry to him

Probably fell on the floor on the way to the table and was holding it to throw it away

Why would he risk the rest of the food bending down? It either rolled off the plate in his hand or he was hungry lol.

Why would he risk the rest of the food bending down? It either rolled off the plate in his hand or he was hungry lol.
Good point

But if in the back when the food is being made, why not sneak shrimp then where no one would see you? And why only take one off a tray if you were trying to steal a customers food?

There has to be a severance in hiphop from the adults and the children. Like when I see grown ass men sagging wit tight jeans, tight shirts, so much tats it looks like they got on sleeves when wearing a Tee, and choker chains.

You a grown ass man dog..posting pics of your shoe collection on Instagram while in your 30s wit kids..you a grown ass man dog..riding round at night "vibing" on a tues on live talking bout how u in ur feelings..

You..a...grown..ass...man..dog

There has to be a severance in hiphop from the adults and the children. Like when I see grown ass men sagging wit tight jeans, tight shirts, so much tats it looks like they got on sleeves when wearing a Tee, and choker chains.

You a grown ass man dog..posting pics of your shoe collection on Instagram while in your 30s wit kids..you a grown ass man dog..riding round at night "vibing" on a tues on live talking bout how u in ur feelings..

Some people get stuck in childhood. Usually you can tell by how they dress.

They get stuck on something trendy then never keep following the trends.

Hip hop within the last maybe ten years and that's being generous just started embracing getting older. The problem is, the rappers continue to get younger while calling older rappers out of touch

So being perceived as younger is the wave these dudes you describe be on. I'll be damned if I'm two decades older than my child and dressing like them and their friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back