Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need a few moments with AOC...just a few..ya mean, like..give me a lil time to kick some game to ya ha..ya feel me, she probably wear lacy red underwear..probably gotta real appeal to her as a individual and spend a few nights just tongueing it out on the coach, leaving the spot wit a hard on..

Like, you cant let her know that you wanna fuck even if you wanna fuck, you gotta let her understand and feel that its cause of her intellect, I bet that first slide in is magical tho....like, awwwwwww....feel me...lol

Niggaz dont understand, the best thing about being black is when I go to a store and cant find what i want, i just look for the muthafucka that's been following me since I got in that section...

im not a huge dog person but i've seen what taking a dog to obedience school has done for someone who is new to dog ownership

im not saying you cant train a dog all willy nilly BUT, for the money spent so that you can at least equip yourself for future dogs seems like a sound investment to me.

Niggas idea of obedience school is to just tie your dog up to a tree or beat the shit out of them when they do an undesired behavior.

We enrolled a dog at pet smart once and that mf aint make it to not 1 class. See, whenever we did it we thought we'd drop him off and they'd train his ass and we pick him back up at a later date. Man hell naw, they actually want you to sit in there and take the class with the dog.

I mean I gues that makes sense as the owner.. but we aint follow through.

Ended up getting like 200 dollars in store credit cus they wouldn't refund my pops his money.

Also if i knew then how to deal with dogs the way that i do now then we would of never took that loss. All it takes is time n u can train them your damn self

People with no bone structure, neck, or chin, be lookin like this when they wear masks
IMG_20201105_082525.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20201105_082525.jpg
    IMG_20201105_082525.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
Lol it’s not babysitting it’s just hanging out with her outside and Bonding and playing

I’m taking the dog away
I bond with my dog in the house. I walk her everyday. I play fetch with her ass too but I’m not about to sit outside every time I let her out to chill and get some sun. I got shit to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back