Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not a huge dog person but i've seen what taking a dog to obedience school has done for someone who is new to dog ownership

im not saying you cant train a dog all willy nilly BUT, for the money spent so that you can at least equip yourself for future dogs seems like a sound investment to me.

Niggas idea of obedience school is to just tie your dog up to a tree or beat the shit out of them when they do an undesired behavior.

this election playing out like money wars when we were all extra savage towards eachother on the competition tip......

im not a huge dog person but i've seen what taking a dog to obedience school has done for someone who is new to dog ownership

im not saying you cant train a dog all willy nilly BUT, for the money spent so that you can at least equip yourself for future dogs seems like a sound investment to me.

Niggas idea of obedience school is to just tie your dog up to a tree or beat the shit out of them when they do an undesired behavior.
Lot of folks don't have sabali b

It all boils down to that. Lot of undisciplined folks who should not have the care of others imo

Of course. Now I'm wiser as I learned how to be patient

I could show you the way but I doubt you'll throw off your cloak of hate to learn
When you put fear in them they do right also. I'll never hit them but they don't know that. My dad did it with me and I stayed outta trouble

Everybody that has a IG

go down your timeline and say the % of educational vs destructive post.

She is sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back