Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its uppity when they say it in a condescending tone. And as of right now, every single one thats said this type of thing to me over in the states, always seems to be white washed and feel more comfortable around white americans, like they have so much in common culturally. Shit is weird. And I say that as someone whos parents and family arnt even American.

I know what you mean. I don't think I've ran into any that are more comfortable or necessarily like white Americans more than black Americans, but I have met a few that get indignant about being grouped along with black Americans.

It's a muhfucka's birthday today.

38 and shit.

Dope.

giphy.gif

I'm good with it.

lol Fuck whoever asked the question of what athlete was the best rapper a while back. Without thinking about it, I've played "You can't stop the Reign" like every day since that question came up.

Debate is a fruitless exercise of ego 9 out of 10 time especially when it comes to facts you can have an opinion and disagreements about facts but it atill makes you wrong I dont believe in platforming stupidity, wrongness and putting it side by side with facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back