Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got through watching that vid with fat joe and j.santana, which lead me down the youtube hole of fat joe videos..which lead me to pistol Pete videos...and 50 cent and yayo videos and one thing is clear..

Lol..I am in no way built for jail

The commercial/tourist: Lafayette Coney downtown

The Grimes: Billy Coney Island in Brightmoor( Don’t go here though,den of wolves)

Aight props fam ✊. Imma try to pull up to the city at the end of the year or beginning of the next year to pull up on the homie again.

If i meet 1 more uppity African in America, that tells me they are not black, they're (insert african country they're from or they're parents are from). I might go crazy.

If i meet 1 more uppity African in America, that tells me they are not black, they're (insert african country they're from or they're parents are from). I might go crazy.

lol Why do you think that makes them uppity though? African Americans gotta realize that on a continent where pretty much everyone is "black," being "black" isn't quite the unifier it is in the U.S.

lol Why do you think that makes them uppity though? African Americans gotta realize that on a continent where pretty much everyone is "black," being "black" isn't quite the unifier it is in the U.S.
Its uppity when they say it in a condescending tone. And as of right now, every single one thats said this type of thing to me over in the states, always seems to be white washed and feel more comfortable around white americans, like they have so much in common culturally. Shit is weird. And I say that as someone whos parents and family arnt even American.

lol Youtube is dangerous. My kids love it because they can watch all the little kiddy shows they want, but like sometimes that algorithm fucks up and will put videos that aren't age appropriate.

One day I let my 4 y/o play this little game on the PS4. She died and was like "Yo, what the fuck?" I was blown because neither my wife nor I curse around our kids and they don't watch anything with those words. So I didn't have a clue where she got it from. I asked her and she told me YouTube. So I checked the history on the app on her tablet. Sure enough amongst all the princess shit she watches, there was a princess rap battle video on there that clearly wasn't meant for kids. She probably just had videos playing automatically and that shit popped up.

that Roblox shit too. But on YouTube my daughter was watching some video which I thought was a regular cartoon saying dumb ways to die and all the characters were getting heads cuts off an shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back