Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
For years I thought Steve Harvey was a Dj on the side and I swore up and down he made this song..

tenor.gif

F man got time today Inori

Oh..and why it should matter to yall is that, this particular method, consider it hurding. It two birds one stone. Kamala goes after her target audience, and they learned of the reaction because of the reaction to Hillary. Kamala is all set, now all of you turning ur nose up at this. I promise they have a trick up their sleeve that comes in the form of the sheep dog Kamalas sheep dog hurded you to. That the vast majority of you will respond well to. And on that day I'ma qoute this and yall gonna diss me.

20200930_084650.jpg

All I'm saying is respect the skills...how many more examples u need fam?

And when yall look at social today and yall see the spin that trumps surrogates are putting out there..remember I said this..in that same thread

And everyone outside of that target audience will not get it, because they are not supposed to. But because they dont get it, they think it does not work. Then when it does work they look around like Remy ma and say.."are you dumb"..no they are not dumb, they were targeted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back