Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get it, it's just like vine. Why is it so popular and why did vine go away. Did they see this social media age coming?
Don't know if it's true but I thought I saw somewhere that the app spies on your data. I had it to follow a celeb but deleted it when I heard it spies more than facebook. Don't know ?‍♂️

Don't know if it's true but I thought I saw somewhere that the app spies on your data. I had it to follow a celeb but deleted it when I heard it spies more than facebook. Don't know ?‍♂️
Everything on your phone and your computer is spying on you. Shit, if you ain't peep, bout a good two weeks this site lost its secure status and had been completely open to having your info stolen and monitored. Theres something bigger at play wit that tiktok shit.

Everything on your phone and your computer is spying on you. Shit, if you ain't peep, bout a good two weeks this site lost its secure status and had been completely open to having your info stolen and monitored. Theres something bigger at play wit that tiktok shit.
It's because it's Chinese owned. Our gov't can spy on us, but China? No, sir.

Also, I did notice that about the security cert, but I figure it was just that Goldie wasn't able to renew the certificate, but since he's been MIA...

Fam was trying to get his shit off

tenor.gif

I noticed that shit too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back