Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are kinda cute.

I passed by a friends who happens to have a link on old special release shoes and boots. I think those were one of last years limited releases from timberland and she just happened to have something my size (14) which she never does so she just gave em to me.

I never rocked boots that high so I would have preferred 6" instead of the10.5" but that's whatever. I can pull that off. Just wish the soles were black instead of gum but they're Vibram soles which is the key feature of the whole shoe.

I passed by a friends who happens to have a link on old special release shoes and boots. I think those were one of last years limited releases from timberland and she just happened to have something my size (14) which she never does so she just gave em to me.

I never rocked boots that high so I would have preferred 6" instead of the10.5" but that's whatever. I can pull that off. Just wish the soles were black instead of gum but they're Vibram soles which is the key feature of the whole shoe.
Yea I like the style of them, they cool. I'd prefer black soles instead of the gum bottom as well. Long as they ain't white boots or white soles, fine wit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back