Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno where your thread went but I was responding to your question.. I been thinking about it myself and I do..I would never say this in the company of wypipo.. And I know this sounds bad but some of them arent articulate enough to speak about certain issues. They cant convey what needs to be said or what we need done. I dont want them speaking for me. We need them to bring awareness and use their platform to bring eyes to it..but once they have they need to pass it on to somebody more educated on the issues. For example, I applaud Lebron for speaking out .. but he toes the line and he cant talk worth shit. When Taylor Rooks asked him about him reading the Autobiography of Malcolm X his response was disgusting.. That should tell you all you need to know.. Their hearts are in the right place though.. And I know black people are not a monolith but we need a leader in my opinion.. We cant stay on code without one

It wasnt my thread.

You get clearly what I getting at. Exactly with the bold.

The underlined is why I posted that picture to the question for an example. Also athletes stepping back after a certain point protects them to a certain extent because it allows another person to say some things that are correct and true but they can't say because of the position they're in.

tons of ppl who have allergies and asthma said the masks have made them use their inhalers less...

but “MaSkS dOnT wOrK” lol

tons of ppl who have allergies and asthma said the masks have made them use their inhalers less...

but “MaSkS dOnT wOrK” lol
Nah, I use my inhaler daily because I wear my mask so much

But that's just me

The form for them pull-ups is fucked up, body not supposed to swing and legs/feet shouldn’t be kicking.. that’s how people pull muscles and get hurt..
Yea he got some work to do but he will get it right soon! Thanks for checkin it out. Jus dropped another vid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back