Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao i said it a couple weeks ago..

these teachers bout to be catching hell all year long in virtual learning

lot of them mfs dont know how to work a computer for shit outside the bare minimums

What you think bout it?

sounds fishy?

Nah, that's prolly about right considering it's proximity to a major metro area.

Me? Gimme 20-40 acres in the middle of nofuckingwhere. I literally saw 20 acres just south of Van Horn for about $18k. Beautiful view of Eagle Peak and hunting access to another 25000 acres. I could build the Fortress of Solitude out there. Throw up some solar panels and storage banks for power, there's a creek that runs through the property so have a well dug and have a septic tank added and stick a modular tiny house on it.

Question:

Since black athletes and entertainers have a huge platform to bring attention to black issues. Once they have the media and part of the country attention should the athletes and entertainers defer to certain black intellectuals and activists to get the message out in regards to what black society wants, is feeling, etc.?

You confused yourself. If you don't see it not my problem.

Also shouldn't have even continued if that's something you don't want to do.

Move along
How you mad bruh

Tell ya what, I'll make ya question a thread for you and maybe you'll get some answers that best align with you ok

How you mad bruh

Tell ya what, I'll make ya question a thread for you and maybe you'll get some answers that best align with you ok

Now I'm mad. LLS niggas need stop that somebody always mad shit. It's really some clown ass shit

I don't need you to do shit for me.

That cool night/morning sleep under a thick blanket weather...

It's the little things.

Definitely getting a new ac next year lol. Fuck 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back