Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in practice is it meaningless? I think you just wanna argue

I'm not really trying to argue. I just think that was a pointless comment. You yourself noted the flaw. Lowering your caloric intake without accounting for the nutritional value of the food you eat might help you lose weight, but ultimately it could be unhealthy for you, so why do that? Crack addiction has been shown to be helpful in helping people lose weight, but that too isn't very practical.

Lmao. You must not know him. He only wants to argue.

lol Nah, not this time. I just think the idea that it doesn't matter what you eat only how much you eat isn't really practical advice to give someone trying to lose weight.

This the only fist bump I saw on friends, it was ross's code for 'fuck you'

giphy.gif

Yeah that's it...wait what?

I'll be back...gotta run this fade real quick to this hefa.

Judge told me 60 days and I laughed in that b*tch face
gotta stash full of kay's and I'm ready to go to war

Should of realized the shit was staged cause whoever was filming was already aware of what was happenin plus the case was empty as shit. I aint even notice

I'm not really trying to argue. I just think that was a pointless comment. You yourself noted the flaw. Lowering your caloric intake without accounting for the nutritional value of the food you eat might help you lose weight, but ultimately it could be unhealthy for you, so why do that? Crack addiction has been shown to be helpful in helping people lose weight, but that too isn't very practical.

lol Nah, not this time. I just think the idea that it doesn't matter what you eat only how much you eat isn't really practical advice to give someone trying to lose weight.
Lowering your calories a couple hundred isnt as detrimental as you're making it sound.

Lowering your calories a couple hundred isnt as detrimental as you're making it sound.

You don't seem to be understanding what I'm saying. Lowering your calories is fine. You basically said that how much you eat is what matters not what you eat. You gave the cheesecake as an example and said eating 2000 calories of it wasn't any different than 2000 of something else. I'm saying that advice isn't practical because nutritional value matters, so what you eat is an important consideration.

You don't seem to be understanding what I'm saying. Lowering your calories is fine. You basically said that how much you eat is what matters not what you eat. You gave the cheesecake as an example and said eating 2000 calories of it wasn't any different than 2000 of something else. I'm saying that advice isn't practical because nutritional value matters, so what you eat is an important consideration.
Jfc thats why I added that "you wont be healthy but you wont be fat" implying what you eat matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back