Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I started working downtown I've been super disappointed in the lack lack attractive women..
Until today.

I ventured a little further out for lunch
AmusedDarlingFeline-small.gif
Find where the Peruvian women brunch and lunch at and there shall be successful locating on your part

I've watched almost every episode, as a youth.

Yesterday my coworker did a move...I guess one of the characters did)...where she bumped her 2 fist together followed by a exploding gesture.

Asked me if I knew where she got that from, and I said "a movie?" She asked my other coworker and he said "Friends".

Me:
blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

Yesterday my coworker did a move...I guess one of the characters did)...where she bumped her 2 fist together followed by a exploding gesture.

Asked me if I knew where she got that from, and I said "a movie?" She asked my other coworker and he said "Friends".

Me:
View attachment 101251
Yeah, theres a brother and sister on there and they made that code so they can give each other the finger in front of their paernts

Me:
View attachment 101251
This the only fist bump I saw on friends, it was ross's code for 'fuck you'

giphy.gif

They drop the groceries off at your house? How much is it?

Nah this is me picking up.

Basically i put the order in, pick 4-5 pm pick up time, they message me at 3:45 telling me its ready, i go to the grocery store on my way from home, go to the pickup section of the parking lot and they bring out my order and put in my trunk.

Totally free, you're not even allowed to tip.

I never tried to get it delivered but theres an app where you can place an order, tell them which grocery store you want them to go to, and they deliver your order in 2 hours. They even hit the liqour store. Shit only costs $2 plus tip.

They drop the groceries off at your house? How much is it?
We get ours delivered to the door through instacart (like postmates or door dash but just groceries)

Idk how much it really is since I'm not usually ordering though...sometimes when I don't like the driver or how they packed the stuff

It's not that expensive though

I tell them ima tip through the app and never do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back