Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in this training and this woman keeps stopping the instructor to ask questions AFTER the instructor said please email all questions or type all questions in the chat. We never gonna get out on time. ???

You’re talking to a chick who hates cooking as it is. However, when I move, I want a nice ass grill. Even if I never use it. I got a whole plan for my backyard paradise.
A grill??? To never use??
tenor.gif

I had a dream today about my sister. Nothing too deep but still wished it was real. As anybody know, I'm the youngest child.
My sister and I was at my uncle house chilling. Kinda like she was visiting for a minute, then I told her to follow me, so I can introduce her to my friends that never met her before. It was like something that I always wanted to do. My sister stood up and walked outside. We walking door to door, introducing people to my sister. I was telling people "here's my sister, the one I'm always speaking of". One elder woman said "yall look just alike". Then I introduce her to another neighbor. Then after that, I woke up. The dream happened so fast. It felt real as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back