Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your parents called you bitches and mfs?

My parent said all kinds of shit like I was a nigga on the street that did her wrong back in the day. O'girl got off lucky by comparison considering if he had been a decade or 2 younger he would have most likely popped her in the mouth.

My parent said all kinds of shit like I was a nigga on the street that did her wrong back in the day. O'girl got off lucky by comparison considering if he had been a decade or 2 younger he would have most likely popped her in the mouth.
Fair. She set out to embarrass him for reasons unbeknownst to us but he said what he said.

This why he dont fuck with her....
Yea I get all that, but I'd never call my kids/grandkids bitches like they some random street ppl. That's just me. I didn't grow up with that type of language, especially coming from a father figure. This was disgusting to me.

Yea I get all that, but I'd never call my kids/grandkids bitches like they some random street ppl. That's just me. I didn't grow up with that type of language, especially coming from a father figure. This was disgusting to me.
I'm sure you would have never dyed his hair blonde and put it on the internet

just recently i put on spongebob just for the fuck of it and it was that episode where he started eating old crabby patties and getting high off his ass like they were edibles

View attachment 320149lol..why didnt yall mention that meg was naked

Thought it was a brown dress. Never bothered to really look that close.

Considering they were coming from a pool party she might not actually be naked but in a bathing suit and it's blurred out. Cause if she was naked those pics and an unedited vid would be all over the internet by now.

Your parents called you bitches and mfs?
It was usually prefixed with ungrateful but yeah. Bitch was definitely in my mothers repertoire.
And all this Epstein shit going on... that and boarding school were constant scare tactics threats....

@Lou Cypher you watch Horace & Pete by Louis ck. This shit is tragically funny, seems like your white ass humor.
Um, sir. Here at ABW we no longer refer to things as "white ass" "Asian ass" "black ass" or "mexican ass". Its still undetermined on polynesian ass or Arab ass. Do it again and I'm going to have to get a moderator involved.

But no, I havent. I'll look out for it though thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back