Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gods taught me this a long time ago when I was going through puberty. I've been able to control myself since.

And you know what.....
The same thing applies to smoking marijuana. I hate to say it but it's true. I stopped smoking and became super focused. I'll gorilla press a punk like I'm the Ultimate Warrior, then body slam em like I'm Goldberg. Word

Yeah, I'm starting to realize just how much of a hindrance it can be.

A lot to think about.

i miss seeing a couple of people. Literally. At one point, they were the only reason i even looked forward to going in the building.

but im cool if this is ends up being the case for a long period of time

I wish i had my duel monitor set up. The laptop hasnt been as ideal, but i've made it work. I do feel like my workload has increased but at the same time, i've accepted the challenge and making the best of the situation

I dont think i've worn anything other than sweats and vnecks since March. I've only cut my hair for mothers and fathers day. I dont cam up for video conferences. I dont talk unless i feel its absolutely necessary.

soooo yeah...i'm digging it
I don't miss anyone. Some ppl I haven't seen since March 13th. Now I only work 3 days remotely. I love being at home. I save on gas, I save on ironing, and I save on hair products.

first giveaway...some black owned BBQ sauce
second giveaway...black owned laundry detergent

we got some GREAT giveaways lined up for future pods
It was mild sauce that originated in Chicago that was repackaged as mambo sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back