Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you like it?
i miss seeing a couple of people. Literally. At one point, they were the only reason i even looked forward to going in the building.

but im cool if this is ends up being the case for a long period of time

I wish i had my duel monitor set up. The laptop hasnt been as ideal, but i've made it work. I do feel like my workload has increased but at the same time, i've accepted the challenge and making the best of the situation

I dont think i've worn anything other than sweats and vnecks since March. I've only cut my hair for mothers and fathers day. I dont cam up for video conferences. I dont talk unless i feel its absolutely necessary.

soooo yeah...i'm digging it

Do any of yall work from home bc of the pandemic?

I basically cuss somebody weekly about this same subject....

Can’t stand when tha people at my job working from home wanna say how much they hate working from home durin’ a Microsoft team meeting!! Lemme work home damnit!! I’ll show you how to enjoy that shit...not my fault y’all boring af and don’t like ya family/homes...

Working from home is the worst as far as doing actual work, I be intending to do shit then I find myself wasting the day fucking with you negros or hoping on the ps4 or watching anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back