Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the title and couldn't click it.

Tbh, I still haven't watched the Floyd video yet.

Yeah I didn't watch the floyd vid until a week ago maybe. And even then I watched a different version where the camera wasn't focused on floyd, folk were just cussing the cops out.

Nvm, do this.

Just saying...........even if I change my alert settings, the reactions received is still gonna have that glitch.

Look, it's not that major............but, if that feature isn't working right...........there might be other features that aren't working right either.

Just saying...........even if I change my alert settings, the reactions received is still gonna have that glitch.

Look, it's not that major............but, if that feature isn't working right...........there might be other features that aren't working right either.

When I use your method ( going to my profile page to see reactions) it takes me to the first page. But when I click the reaction from the alert tab, it takes me directly to the post.

It's not a glitch, you're just using the wrong method.

When I use your method ( going to my profile page to see reactions) it takes me to the first page. But when I click the reaction from the alert tab, it takes me directly to the post.

It's not a glitch, you're just using the wrong method.

Thing is, it never did that before.

Only started going back to the first page today after we came back from maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back