Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 2-3 baby birds that fell into my fireplace after the last storm. They chirping up a storm and moving but not flying

I've soaked some logs in lighter fluid

Someone tell me why I shouldnt burn them alive tonight....

Nah, the reactions received.

When you click on a particular reaction you got, it doesn't take you back to the post that got you that reaction.

Instead, it takes you back to the 1st page of the thread you got the reaction in.

I don't follow fam.

Where are you clicking the reaction? In your alerts?

I don't follow fam.

Where are you clicking the reaction? In your alerts?

Nah, when you click on your profile and check "reactions received."

Say somebody gives you a feelings.

You click on it to find out which post they gave you feelings for.........and, instead of taking you to that post like it normally does, it takes you back to the beginning of the thread you got the feelings reaction in.

You click on it to find out which post they gave you feelings for.........and, instead of taking you to that post like it normally does, it takes you back to the beginning of the thread you got the feelings reaction in.
it was me

Ahh, yea I've never used that method of checking reactions. I just click the alert button (the bell) and when you click the reaction there it takes you directly to the post.

When you click Alerts it shows you 20-25 of your last reactions received, plus it's a way quicker method of checking your reactions.

Ahh, yea I've never used that method of checking reactions. I just click the alert button (the bell) and when you click the reaction there it takes you directly to the post.

When you click Alerts it shows you 20-25 of your last reactions received, plus it's a way quicker method of checking your reactions.

My alerts only show if someone quoted me........or if someone @'ed me.

It doesn't show reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back