Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear John is the best show on TV....Eric Bana deserves an Emmy or something...crazy this is all based on some real shit

FYI; Purges are now held 2x a week; Monday and Thursday 12pm-4pmest

Protect your money for 500k b4 12pm Mondays

Spread the word

Why nobody tell me about all the GOTDAMN SPIDERS in this mmmmmmmother fucking Farpoint game?

I almost punched my headset off my face lastnite.

lol I let my homeboy play it, but I didn't put him on the regular shit. I put him straight on the big boss. That nigga left my spot and didn't say shit to me for like 2 weeks. I mean I know he got bad arachnophobia, but I didn't expect that extreme a reaction.

If you haven't copped it, I recommend getting the Wipeout Omega Collection. That shit is on sale for $8. It's probably the best experience on PSVR. I'm not a big racing game fan, but that shit is crack.

lol I let my homeboy play it, but I didn't put him on the regular shit. I put him straight on the big boss. That nigga left my spot and didn't say shit to me for like 2 weeks. I mean I know he got bad arachnophobia, but I didn't expect that extreme a reaction.

You played the homie against his known fear? POS move. Never that.

Dont feel like working at all today.

Gon just chill on the couch watching espn. Fuck it.
bruh......i think Cain only really know what i do...i can't remember if i explained it to u or not before...

but these niggaz forgot to renew the fuckign lisncense for my mnitoring software, but they want me to get the billing done.....

the IT nigga super lazy, because he know i know all his shit, he don't be paying nooooooo attention to my accounts, he just be cc'ing me on some "du know how to do it, if he needs help he can reach me"

nigga completely forgot that i don't have the permissions to renew software......

so they pop up with a fuckign temporary liscnse key at 330 friday.....

i'm like fuck that....i'll do billing monday....shit gotta get information for over 1,000 devices....

now i'm looking at this shit like...

OqNKh8a.gif

So yo... I tell a woman that shes lucky to have me in her life.

And she goes, what u mean by that? Like she took it as I'm saying that like she dont deserve someone like me

I'm like nah, I mean it like..I understand the extent of how much ain't shit niggaz is walking around. And to the extent of how many are able to skillfully pretend to be the type of guy that I genuinely am..

So your lucky because the percentage ain't high..

She goes..telling a woman shes lucky to have you is the type of shit R. Kelly would say

:uk:yall see what's going on right

:smh:yall see it?

So yo... I tell a woman that shes lucky to have me in her life.

And she goes, what u mean by that? Like she took it as I'm saying that like she dont deserve someone like me

I'm like nah, I mean it like..I understand the extent of how much ain't shit niggaz is walking around. And to the extent of how many are able to skillfully pretend to be the type of guy that I genuinely am..

So your lucky because the percentage ain't high..

She goes..telling a woman shes lucky to have you is the type of shit R. Kelly would say

:uk:yall see what's going on right

:smh:yall see it?
this woman wouldnt happen to be your wife would it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back