Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was watching Action Jackson on starz black. That scene where he flips over the taxi was everything to me as a kid.

Man 80s & 90s acrion movies are the best to me. Steven seagal poking ya eyes out and shit. Conan the Barbarian cutting ya head off.

Even that Hulk Hogan movie with Zeus was dope

Jason Stratham is the last one yo

Now they got all these ladies doing these roles.

Only ladies thats gets a pass is Red Sonja and Xena the warrior princess B

Yeah, Hollywood has been pushing the female heroine angle a little bit too hard.

The best way to do it is to create characters that were meant to be women.

Not replacing women with characters who were meant to be men.

Wonder Woman has been the best one recently because that's an iconic female hero.

These other women-centered movies seem like they're trying to push a social agenda.

Why some people be acting surprise when certain people snitch? And it usually be those that's perceived as highly street that's telling. Then the funny side of things is that once someone has been snitching, then people that sell little nickel bags be like "I'm about to lay low for awhile. They're snitching out here". I be like "nigga the Feds ain't worrying about yo $5 sack of weed selling ass" lol

They the 4th and 5th best action stars in that movie.

Michael jai white catalog mediocre af.

Not even sure who scott Adkins is
You owe it to yourself to look into Scott adkins, and you either trolling about Micheal Jai white, or you really just don't know.

Homie put in work over the years
Easily over 20 martial arts/action movies

You owe it to yourself to look into Scott adkins, and you either trolling about Micheal Jai white, or you really just don't know.

Homie put in work over the years
Easily over 20 martial arts/action movies

I full well know his catalog. Its weak af. I don't know when that nigga became yall black action hero spokesman but it needs to stop. Yall act like the nigga wesley snipes or sumn.

giphy.gif

Ol girl in the black and red dress ventures to the hood spots at least once a year. Bet.

yea, she the only one who was even close to doing the shit right

Ayo peep the one wit the short white hair tho lmao the one thats behind the one in the plain red top

holy shit

Each time I replay that shit I find something even funnier than the last watch

Ayo peep the one wit the short white hair tho lmao the one thats behind the one in the plain red top

holy shit

Lmaooooo. Straight bussdown.

holy shit

Look at the old bitty in all black in the front to the far left

Look at the old bitty in all black in the front to the far left

yea thats the one i was talkin bout, that shit hilarious. After she came up she hit that same dance that Elaine from Seinfield was doing in that one episode

then behind black and red dress you got one nigga there whos just blending in with the crowd.. Towards the end of the video u can see a white dude walk up and start checking out his steps before joining in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back