Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
from now on, if you have any issues with the site far as navigation or features, please use the appropriate thread so that your posts dont get lost in here

from now on, if you have any issues with the site far as navigation or features, please use the appropriate thread so that your posts dont get lost in here

How about you just keep it working bud.

Elzo gonna learn one day to not give shit like that any attention or voice

She chose her side. Whatever tf she doing shouldn't register on the radar

Elzo gonna learn one day to not give shit like that any attention or voice

She chose her side. Whatever tf she doing shouldn't register on the radar
I don’t give a fuck what she does w her pussy... my point is Raven been on the scene since age 2 we have never seen her date ever and next thing we know she married lol shit came out left field

Classic shit right here:

View attachment 300467

I don't know why, but I read up on Dusty Rhodes a while back. Dude was basically homeless for a while. He lived in a black church for much of that time doing odds and ends in exchange for having a place to stay. He picked up a lot from the people there and it basically showed in his mannerisms and the way he talked when he went into wrestling. They didn't call him a nigger lover, but that was basically the spirit of a lot of the early story lines he was involved in. They were essentially making fun of him for that, and he went with it because his feeling was basically like "Yeah, I like black people, so what?" Whether you liked professional wrestling or not, some of the back stage stories are worth reading. It's a pretty insane culture. Almost all the black wrestlers had times when they had to work with openly racist dudes and had to pretend to fight them in the ring and then legitimately beat their asses behind the scenes.

I don’t give a fuck what she does w her pussy... my point is Raven been on the scene since age 2 we have never seen her date ever and next thing we know she married lol shit came out left field
which is even more reason why you should continue to give a shit

ya'll been knew the girl was gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back