Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayo 2022 is here. This migga Joe Budden talkin about his butt hole being inside out because of some what chick did do him on the pod....LMAO

Joe sick bruh

I was leaving middle school this year.
My randomness added: I think that year was when I first encountered some serious jealously from a friend who didn't want me dating some girl he liked while in middle school. I got into an argument with her and the asshole told the school I was going to bring a gun. IIRC my family and I was also moving. They searched me, my locker, called my parents, had my parents search me. Nothing was found of course because it was a lie. I didn't find out who it was until years later.
Ok that's my end lol

My randomness added: I think that year was when I first encountered some serious jealously from a friend who didn't want me dating some girl he liked while in middle school. I got into an argument with her and the asshole told the school I was going to bring a gun. IIRC my family and I was also moving. They searched me, my locker, called my parents, had my parents search me. Nothing was found of course because it was a lie. I didn't find out who it was until years later.
Ok that's my end lol
That’s so messed up. When you found out what did you do?

That’s so messed up. When you found out what did you do?
Nothing I could do besides curse his ass out on the phone because I was a kid. I moved away and back then you didn't have social media and cell phones weren't a big thing.
Shit now that I think about it it should have prepared me for the times some friends in high school fucked up my car for dating a girl they liked. Now that time I was prepared to beat someones ass but no one wanted to fess up
The joys of backstabbing friends lol

Nothing I could do besides curse his ass out on the phone because I was a kid. I moved away and back then you didn't have social media and cell phones weren't a big thing.
Shit now that I think about it it should have prepared me for the times some friends in high school fucked up my car for dating a girl they liked. Now that time I was prepared to beat someones ass but no one wanted to fess up
Fuckin up a dudes car is so feminine. Dudes doing that shit is some hoes

That's some real live hoe shit for them to mess with your car. Touching my car is suicide for them. I feel you tho, It used to be alot of salt throwing back in those days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back