Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good day today.

Today's the 2nd-to-last day of school, but it's the last day of Remote Learning. So, i played a Math game with a my students. They earned points, which turned in Dunkin Donuts $$. I sent those gift cards out later.

Plus had my End-of-Year meeting with the principal of the school. Math dept received at $1000+ bonus for having to teach more than any other dept.

Dope.

A75F98E6-D390-488A-9D88-19BCE00BCA6A.jpeg
Yeah we do.

@Goldie... I use a web browser called Brave.. keeps the ads away... but it also allows me to send tips to ‘verified brave websites’... but u gotta get verified w them in order for me to tip the site. I have $16 accumulated... and if all the users here use Brave they too can tip to ABW... I’m sure it would help.

it takes awhile to accrue $16 but it’s a cool little feature they have... just a suggestion to think about..

His new s/n is @Neo Cortez .

@VIBE ya its going to be crazy but they beefing with so many gangs in the city so no one really knows who killed him

Tyson said smoking DMT took his fear away and he cant wait to die.

Yikes.

I've been wanting to try it but too risky. I know people that have used it and are fine but I know a dude that used it and never recovered from what he saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back