Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a fighter by nature, I don't have issues with putting my hands on a soul. But that nigga power slammed a chick into a car....

Like a good football shove and the chick flying 10 feet away.... And still prolly fall...

Homie was hitting ants with a sledgehammer

What's crazy is that nothing he did really deterred that one chick from going at his girl. She kept trying to fight as if this nigga wasn't putting WWE moves on her.

Reactions: Chicity
@Goldie... I use a web browser called Brave.. keeps the ads away... but it also allows me to send tips to ‘verified brave websites’... but u gotta get verified w them in order for me to tip the site. I have $16 accumulated... and if all the users here use Brave they too can tip to ABW... I’m sure it would help.

it takes awhile to accrue $16 but it’s a cool little feature they have... just a suggestion to think about..

• Goat
Reactions: deadeye
@Goldie... I use a web browser called Brave.. keeps the ads away... but it also allows me to send tips to ‘verified brave websites’... but u gotta get verified w them in order for me to tip the site. I have $16 accumulated... and if all the users here use Brave they too can tip to ABW... I’m sure it would help.

it takes awhile to accrue $16 but it’s a cool little feature they have... just a suggestion to think about..
@Neo Cortez

Good ole days. I'd like to look through some of these old magazines today

EaMUX_gWkAEnhQv

@ them shitting on Turok on the cover :hahaha:

i was young n didnt really play games for the missions back then and even i knew turok was trash

• Goat
Reactions: Chicity and DOPE33
Status
Not open for further replies.