Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the Simpson's predicted the future is the way I think in a few ways, Rick and Morty is going to predict the future.

There is a technology the military is working on that fools the mind into perceiving the passage of time differently. It's going to be used to make people feel like 50 years past in a matter of 50 minutes.

People will do life sentences in a day..

Thanks everyone For the words

I didn’t know him too much but I been around him a few times and went on vacation with him way way back. Had his issues but he was a kind hearted, funny, good guy.

I just feel for my step mom, dad, and his son
I was gon ask you if ya'll were close, but it dont matter. Parents lost their son and siblings lost a sibling.

Stay up brah

Can y’all help my friend out with her business? She makes these body scrubs and I bought some from her and it’s pretty damn good

Delivery because of the virus took about 5 business days for me way on the east coast as she’s in Arizona

buy some for your girl, mom, daughter, wife, friend

and the customer service is great. She just started out a few months ago so just even one of y’all buy something it would help out immensely

Can y’all help my friend out with her business? She makes these body scrubs and I bought some from her and it’s pretty damn good

Delivery because of the virus took about 5 business days for me way on the east coast as she’s in Arizona

buy some for your girl, mom, daughter, wife, friend

and the customer service is great. She just started out a few months ago so just even one of y’all buy something it would help out immensely
I'ma add this to the black owned businesses thread

EZbWO0dWsAAe-s8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back