Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you man I been feeling myself change over time

like the other day I was like yo...I don’t listen to ANY rap artist out today under 30

also it hit me that rap is horrible for the most part (namely the culture)

blogs be talking about jewelry, girlfriends, baby mamas, fighting, kids, beating niggas up and I’m like none of this shit matters and it’s not even cool to talk about or praise

And like I said, I’m starting to read

I’m gonna be sipping wine while reading and eating Crab meats in a month

me 5 years ago would say who the fuck is this guy? Lol

Deep

tumblr_m19eogSIsw1r89b3jo1_250.gifv

b15f36f56dafb13f7f4c0344037cc13b87473c84.jpg

This animated film exquisitely recounts the tale of tiny Kirikou -- a clever, courageous little boy born in an African village in which Karaba the Sorceress has placed a terrible curse -- as he sets out on a quest to free his village of the curse and find out the secret of why Karaba is so wicked. Kirikou depicts a precocious newborn infant who battles ignorance, and so-called evil, with endearing perseverance. This film speaks to the child within us all who yearns to express and defend the best in others and ourselves. Kirikou's stunning visuals are accented by a traditional music soundtrack by African music giant Youssou N' Dour.

87f4ab2418eef5da04c783e391b2afbc92bd5d43.gifv

You dont get hurt if you dont get emotionally attached.

I hear you. Trust me but you gotta let go of that fear and try to fly at some point or you just gonna hit the ground anyway.

Yall ever see a check on social media doing too much and think.." you just need some good dick, so you can sit da fuck down somewhere"... I promise I'm not being chauvinist

There are times when niggaz be extra and other niggaz be like.. that nigga need to get laid or somethin..

Some of these chick needs some fuckin dick. That spirit animal chick they follow that swear she celibate, I know she ain't cause she got too much sense and is too cool.

Got chicks out here wit tight pussies and loose brains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back