Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/4 dudes on ABW

U know what irritating about women, on platforms like black people meet. Chicks will view your profile almost daily, send flirt after flirt after flirt, you finally hit them up. They respond to your messages wit three to one word answers. Like chick..

:imsayin: u hit me up, I ain't hit you. So not on some sucka you just stop talking to em cause on da average those responses mean she ain't digging you.

:imsayin: they catch feelings about dat.

What game is this yall playin?

U know what irritating about women, on platforms like black people meet. Chicks will view your profile almost daily, send flirt after flirt after flirt, you finally hit them up. They respond to your messages wit three to one word answers. Like chick..

:imsayin: u hit me up, I ain't hit you. So not on some sucka you just stop talking to em cause on da average those responses mean she ain't digging you.

:imsayin: they catch feelings about dat.

What game is this yall playin?
I didn't have these problems. If I didn't get the number by messages 3-5, I chalked it up to the L and kept it moving

Idk what kinda shit you were on last night but you was wildin posting that shit
Vodka

I didn't have these problems. If I didn't get the number by messages 3-5, I chalked it up to the L and kept it moving
I guess its cause ion want the number, ion know you, Ion want you having access to my number. We gone talk through till I figure out if you are worth my time. I go in as vulnerable and goofy as my personality will allow.

If she too serious, she cant deal wit me at my most silly, she ain't worth my time.

If she take the vulnerability and goofiness as though I'm food, she start talking about what things she wanna purchase as hints to see if you gone simp.

She looking for food, I ain't food, she ain't worth my time.

AP you just out here giving up the pussy offa 3 to 5 messages?

:Pathetic: slut

Vodka

I guess its cause ion want the number, ion know you, Ion want you having access to my number. We gone talk through till I figure out if you are worth my time. I go in as vulnerable and goofy as my personality will allow.

If she too serious, she cant deal wit me at my most silly, she ain't worth my time.

If she take the vulnerability and goofiness as though I'm food, she start talking about what things she wanna purchase as hints to see if you gone simp.

She looking for food, I ain't food, she ain't worth my time.

AP you just out here giving up the pussy offa 3 to 5 messages?

:Pathetic: slut
Look man lol

The older I get, the more valuable the price of my time increases

I don't have time to play to some females ego about how many men hit her inbox. I'm trying to talk to YOU. If it comes down to it, we can just delete each other's numbers and keep it moving.

What does her knowing my number after the fact do when we can screen calls of numbers we don't know. If they text, block the number and you never see from them again.

You're, per usual over complicating some of the most basic things with men and women interactions.

If I send a message on Monday, you respond Monday, I'm trying to go somewhere by the weekend. It's not even on some I'm trying to fuck shit, it's just I'm not trying to be sending you no messages all damn day. Let's meet up and see if we eat least have good face to face chemistry

Ion over complicate things, yall over simplify things, blocking one number dont stop other numbers that she can use. You don't know how stable that woman is, you dont know what she can do wit a number and a back ground check..
Lovie Smith rubbing beard finger point.gif

U gone learn the hard way doggy

Ion over complicate things, yall over simplify things, blocking one number dont stop other numbers that she can use. You don't know how stable that woman is, you dont know what she can do wit a number and a back ground check..
View attachment 282623

U gone learn the hard way doggy
I've had my share of crazy but you talking about isolated situations

These chicks not checking for you like that b, and besides, what part of I don't answer numbers I don't have saved in my phone

I even got my Google Assistant to screen non saved numbers so if they really wanna talk to me, they have to go through her while she notifies me someone is trying to talk to me.

Reading a text and then blocking a number from said text takes less than 5 secs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back