Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Micheal died. Not little Richard

You're normally sharp as a tack. I'll chalk this miscue to you being shook of me bringing my OJ loadout out the trunk

Again. You didn't think that through.

You said that shit like mj knew he was about to die and hung up on that nigga.

"Other companies have tried to patent various cryptocurrency systems. For example, Microsoft was recently granted an international patent by the World Intellectual Property Organization for a cryptocurrency system using body activity data."

:hahaha:

Again. You didn't think that through.

You said that shit like mj knew he was about to die and hung up on that nigga.
Nah

He knew he had the shit when he acquired it

Could've been one of the first things he did when he got it. He offered the man a job at the company but not his publishing.

Go back on vacation b

Nah

He knew he had the shit when he acquired it

Could've been one of the first things he did when he got it. He offered the man a job at the company but not his publishing.

Go back on vacation b

You just babbling now lol.

It's 2 things I'm starting to notice with people that smoke weed that I haven't notice in the 80s or 90s.

1. Dosing off while driving. Its happening a lot now
2. Vomiting after smoking

I think its because of thc content which is higher than is was back then.

If you notice your friends doing this please tell them to stop. Some people really can't handle weed like they think they can. Bunch of rookies tryna act like they a vet. Just stop before you hurt yourself or others.

I stop smoking weed but still be around people that do. Sometimes I be rolling for them because I'm known as a good roller. Whether its Backwoods, Vanilla Dutch, Fronto (grabba) with raw black papers, or whatever. I would finesse that for you.

If you're going to smoke weed, learn some proper etiquette.

1. Stay hydrated. Drink some water to prevent smokers lips so you won't look like a crackhead.

2. Don't smoke on a empty stomach yo. You might get dizzy. Don't eat then smoke right after. Some people throw up

3. Don't smoke weed and go to work. Especially if you operate machinery. Stay focus yo. Smoke weed after work.

4. Weed smell lingers. So if you decide to smoke during lunch, go outside and make sure you wait about 20 minutes before you come back in. Spray some AXE Body Spray too. Some people smoke cigarettes to kill that weed smell. Carry some visine for bloodshot eyes son.

5. Don't smoke with people you don't know. You don't know where the lips have been. It's easy to catch a fever and get herpes. If you still decide to share blunts or whatever, make sure you baptize the blunt with a lighter. Like c'mon son, corona virus is going on. You should be a germophobe.

I had a doctor tell me people throw up but I never seen it that shit would be terrible

No it doesn't. Die hard took place in LA.
I respect the reach tho.
And Die Hard 2 takes place in DC....the cop who plays Carl Winslow appears as a cop in both movies knowing how vengeful the bad guys from Die Hard 1 and 2 are ....The black cop moves to Chicago changes his name to Carl Winslow retains his job as a cop meets Harriet while worked as an elevator operator in one of the building Carl frequents....years later

Why you think Judy was kidnapped and murdered? Due to Carl s involvement w the bad guys from Die Hard

:lol9:

And Die Hard 2 takes place in DC....the cop who plays Carl Winslow appears as a cop in both movies knowing how vengeful the bad guys from Die Hard 1 and 2 are ....The black cop moves to Chicago changes his name to Carl Winslow retains his job as a cop meets Harriet while worked as an elevator operator in one of the building Carl frequents....years later

Why you think Judy was kidnapped and murdered? Due to Carl s involvement w the bad guys from Die Hard

:lol9:

I see you got time today. Lmaooooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back