Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you think is your greatest weakness is actually a symptom of your greatest strength. Its only a weakness because you fear what it does to you. When you overcome that fear, you have no weakness...it becomes strength at rest, the greatest strength.

My cousin in law is currently getting exposed in social media by his boyfriend ...homie was a down low brother smh fam had to delete his social media and is threatening to call the cops on his down low lover smh u hate to see it

Last edited:
Why y'all need so much toilet paper lmao

OMG

It's not that we necessarily......."need".......it.

However, when it's in short supply, it's best to get it while it's available......before it becomes unavailable.

Simply because, when it becomes unavailable..........and you don't have any..........you're going to need it at that point if you haven't previously stocked up on it.

Basically, it's better to have something you don't need than to need something you don't have.

first day out to exercise today in a while....

got to 7.7km and took my ass right home.

quarantine got me flabby and sick...

Remember in the old terminator movies that would show scenes from the future with humans running from terminates and fighting. Imesnyed a whole movie about that. They made one in the future but it was too weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back