Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been ordering shit lately? How has the delivery delay been for y’all
Not all that different, I ordered some bird food last week and it just came. Not sure how pet food ranks in terms of essential goods according to Amazon. Other people I've talked to say they haven't noticed much of a difference, either.

Has anyone been ordering shit lately? How has the delivery delay been for y’all
The delivery usually is like a week later but that’s a cushion that amazon gives to ensure the essential shit goes first and all that logistical BS

Your delivery is probably gonna be two days before the date they give you initially

Biggest gap I’ve seen was 4 days earlier

The delivery usually is like a week later but that’s a cushion that amazon gives to ensure the essential shit goes first and all that logistical BS

Your delivery is probably gonna be two days before the date they give you initially

yea I ordered a piece of equipment n it was slated for wednesday

i got it yesterday tho

we need all the challenges tony

I mean they cool when they first come out.. but once everybody starts doing em I can care less.

idk if that thriller tiktok was part of a new challenge but if so that was my first time seeing it. I liked that it was different. Same with the girls dancing to James Brown. They were killing that shit and idk if people are gonna able to just jump on that wave cause it was more than just a few easy to follow steps.

Ordered a bunch of kicks from Nike on Saturday - 2 day delivery......just checked the order it says due to the Covid blah blah blah ur new delivery date is 5/20 I’m like damn....I’m going to try to get a refund on the delivery fee at least lol

I wanna order a new mattress but I'm not trying to wait a month to get it. But online is cheaper than in store albeit more risky. Stores probably tied up for deliveries too tho if they're even open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back