Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever read the Infancy Gospel of Thomas. It's an apocryphal text about Jesus as a child, and according to the text, he was a problem. I mean a real problem. He killed a schoolmate for bumping into him. When one of his teachers tried to teach him the alphabet, he smart mouthed the teacher and the teacher hit him. Jesus killed him too. Basically, the whole book is about Jesus not giving two shit and killing anyone that stepped to him wrong. Imagine if that book actually made it to the Bible. lol

Anyone ever read the Infancy Gospel of Thomas. It's an apocryphal text about Jesus as a child, and according to the text, he was a problem. I mean a real problem. He killed a schoolmate for bumping into him. When one of his teachers tried to teach him the alphabet, he smart mouthed the teacher and the teacher hit him. Jesus killed him too. Basically, the whole book is about Jesus not giving two shit and killing anyone that stepped to him wrong. Imagine if that book actually made it to the Bible. lol
Well his dad was killing whole cities for petty reasons

Well his dad was killing whole cities for petty reasons

Ever read the Book of Job in the Bible. The TLDR version is that God let Satan ruin Job's life because he wanted to prove to Satan that Job really loved him and wasn't just good because God rewarded him. Satan basically fucks Job's life up, and for most of it Job actually holds strong. After he lost everything, Job basically got mad and asked God what he did to deserve all the shit he was going through. That should have been a reasonable reaction, but God got pissed at Job and then took him on a journey through the universe showing him how complicated everything was and ripped into Job for questioning him. Job repented because his mind was blown and he admitted that he couldn't fathom God's thinking and had no way of understanding how things fit into the cosmic balance. God forgave him and bless Job, and everything ended well.

I mean, it ended well for Job, but God basically made Job feel like his misery was due to some cosmic truth that was beyond human understanding. Job accepted that because he didn't know any better, but as the reader you know for a fact that Job only suffered because God wanted to win a bet. That's some petty ass shit. lol

Ever read the Book of Job in the Bible. The TLDR version is that God let Satan ruin Job's life because he wanted to prove to Satan that Job really loved him and wasn't just good because God rewarded him. Satan basically fucks Job's life up, and for most of it Job actually holds strong. After he lost everything, Job basically got mad and asked God what he did to deserve all the shit he was going through. That should have been a reasonable reaction, but God got pissed at Job and then took him on a journey through the universe showing him how complicated everything was and ripped into Job for questioning him. Job repented because his mind was blown and he admitted that he couldn't fathom God's thinking and had no way of understanding how things fit into the cosmic balance. God forgave him and bless Job, and everything ended well.

I mean, it ended well for Job, but God basically made Job feel like his misery was due to some cosmic truth that was beyond human understanding. Job accepted that because he didn't know any better, but as the reader you know for a fact that Job only suffered because God wanted to win a bet. That's some petty ass shit. lol
I'd watch the fuck outta this movie

They need to leave the animal comedy voice overs for Tony Baker. That's his lane. Those John Hunt animal voice overs be force like a mofo smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back