Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stop playa hating, that ain't a good look
Ahhh

Whatever it is you think I did. I can assure you hating on a playa not it

I'ma make an honest poster out of you before it's all said and done

This my favorite system

Mine too, even the non big name titles would be hitting on the 64. We used to play the shit outta that battletanx game on 4 player split screen, we played it just as much as we did Goldeneye

This whole pandemic has shown how dumb people really are, and that's not on display more anywhere than the grocery store. I don't know how many people I see walking around with masks on that have the masks pulled down so that their noses are out. I want to go up to them and tell them to take the masks off because they aren't meant to make it through all this.

Then I see all these niggas hollering at chicks whose faces are damn near fully covered. These fools go home thinking they got this:

images

When the pandemic is over, they gonna realize they got this:

Mileena.png

Last edited:
Since there's no sports, no NBA. I'm thinking about having a NBA 2K championship party next weekend with food and drinks. I'm going to invite friends & family over, fire off pyro before I start. Then afterwards, everybody are going to watch me, play the game until it's over

ABW, yall are free to come too. My family are your family

Since there's no sports, no NBA. I'm thinking about having a NBA 2K championship party next weekend with food and drinks. I'm going to invite friends & family over, fire off pyro before I start. Then afterwards, everybody are going to watch me, play the game until it's over

ABW, yall are free to come too. My family are your family

sounds good ill stop by after the pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back