Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race please stop. You said about a page ago you don't even know if I posted mad pictures.. but you stand by your assumption that I did.

Ive been on the record saying I posted like one time in that thread before you threw a fit and got it closed. If you were in debate class you clearly got niggas disqualified for being loud and wrong.

You repeating the shit aint gonna make it true. Not this time.

Take your L and move along lol

I didnt throw a fit. I simply deleted the thread.
You are only saying I threw a fit because Im a woman. its unfair love. I wasnt salty. I wasnt upset. I just had the thread removed because it had lost its meaning. its touch, its magic! ...if you will

you cant lose a debate if terrorist are spamming the chat. if we were in front of an audience debating whether global warming was real or not and GNS and elzo stormed in the room with bebe guns (they should never be allowed to obtain a real gun permit lets be honest) and shot up everyone, the debate would end, cancel, null and void! no winners,

only losers....

Listen, i know you wish you were as smart as me, as real as me, as quick minded as me, but that takes time my friend. it takes effort, it takes great skill, its an art.

If you study my ways and watch closely, im sure youll be able to compete with me mentally one day but sadly, today wont be that day.

good day sir

I didnt throw a fit. I simply deleted the thread.
You are only saying I threw a fit because Im a woman. its unfair love. I wasnt salty. I wasnt upset. I just had the thread removed because it had lost its meaning. its touch, its magic! ...if you will

you cant lose a debate if terrorist are spamming the chat. if we were in front of an audience debating whether global warming was real or not and GNS and elzo stormed in the room with bebe guns (they should never be allowed to obtain a real gun permit lets be honest) and shot up everyone, the debate would end, cancel, null and void! no winners,

only losers....

Listen, i know you wish you were as smart as me, as real as me, as quick minded as me, but that takes time my friend. it takes effort, it takes great skill, its an art.

If you study my ways and watch closely, im sure youll be able to compete with me mentally one day but sadly, today wont be that day.

good day sir

View attachment 275633

Cute essay Race.. id give it a C- tho.

dont try to say im only saying you threw a fit cuz ur a woman. If a man pulled the same shit you would I would call it out the same. Anyone losing and argument and clapping the thread "threw a fit" and that shit is wack regardless of gender. Don't try to say im doing it because ur a woman.. That's corny af

I'm not on that type of time to belittle women just cuz. Im sure anyone in here that has seen me post can vouch for that. Im not for that type of fuckery and for you to try to put that on me is a shitty debate tactic..

I noticed how you aint address how you lied on me and said I spammed the thread tho.. even after you said you don't aint even know if the bullshit you said was true.

Debaters deal in facts. and you lookin funny in the light these past couple pages

Cute essay Race.. id give it a C- tho.

dont try to say im only saying you threw a fit cuz ur a woman. If a man pulled the same shit you would I would call it out the same. Anyone losing and argument and clapping the thread "threw a fit" and that shit is wack regardless of gender. Don't try to say im doing it because ur a woman.. That's corny af

I'm not on that type of time to belittle women just cuz. Im sure anyone in here that has seen me post can vouch for that. Im not for that type of fuckery and for you to try to put that on me is a shitty debate tactic..

I noticed how you aint address how you lied on me and said I spammed the thread tho.. even after you said you don't aint even know if the bullshit you said was true.

Debaters deal in facts. and you lookin funny in the light these past couple pages

Inori ...is it?

deleting a thread is a chess move baby boy. step ya game up. anywho, you may or may not have been spamming but you definitely were enjoying the clown show.

again, nobody won or lost the debate because it was raided and looted by degenerates

i did however, win the war
06D30204-BB4A-4882-9EEB-12AB7405E540.gif

be blessed

• Coon
Reactions: GNS
@AP21 You should just cop a n64 bruh, find you an old tube TV and cop some games. She'd prolly enjoy the shit outta that.

I took this last night when i saw Nintendo 64 was trending on Twitter. Got some more games here somewhere

View attachment 275644
The native resolution doesn't upscale

And iirc, it's still 4:3 right?

I'm playing this shit at 1080 and dare I say it looks pretty fucking good all things considered

Inori ...is it?

deleting a thread is a chess move baby boy. step ya game up. anywho, you may or may not have been spamming but you definitely were enjoying the clown show.

again, nobody won or lost the debate because it was raided and looted by degenerates

i did however, win the war
View attachment 275647

be blessed

Race.....is it?

You can call it a chess move all you want but its still sucka shit to delete a thread when it aint going your way and to then go into another thread to claim victory for deleting it. Ol delete that footage face ass

delete.gif

Again.. you can claim victory.. say you said what you said.. say you didn't lose.... don't make it true just cuz you keep repeating it.

Be clear.. you lost several debates today you just don't wanna admit it.

I look forward to thrashing you in the next debate. You be blessed as well

Race.....is it?

You can call it a chess move all you want but its still sucka shit to delete a thread when it aint going your way and to then go into another thread to claim victory for deleting it. Ol delete that footage face ass

View attachment 275653

Again.. you can claim victory.. say you said what you said.. say you didn't lose.... don't make it true just cuz you keep repeating it.

Be clear.. you lost several debates today you just don't wanna admit it.

I look forward to thrashing you in the next debate. You be blessed as well

you just got thrashed in this debate lmaooo

I like that spirit tho champ!!!!!

persistence is key!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back