Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changes...

I’ve been holding myself back from living the best life I can live.
In fear of loving someone in which you will never receive love the way your willing to give.

It doesn’t seem fair to love and never be loved back quite the same.
Seems my whole life I’ve been looking for someone in which I could place the blame.
If I don’t take this leap now, nothing will ever grow and flourish and it will all just remain the same.

So you see there comes a time in ones life where change is a Blessing, so I’ll do better this time around rather than staying alone wondering and guessing.

In the the end there could be a man and a woman giving their all, so caring and giving, rather than staying alone living a life that’s not really worth living.

A significant other to love and to hold, I mean if you don’t take that Chance you might not ever know.
It’s my Heart that I’m offering and not some type of game.
You see I’m taking that leap and I’m ready for change, because if I’m not willing to try and do things somewhat different.

Wouldn’t I be the one to look at to Blame...

Anonymous​
200w.gif

He should have got a 5 piece with fries on the side..

This video pissed me off one no one stepped up for the girl.. two they called him sir as if they were on some plantation .. man i just watched Mudbound this weekend as if i needed something extra on perpetual rage.

Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back