Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my girl one for her office last year. Them bitches look good and are super low maintenance.
I water mine like once every week and a half but even then that’s probably pushing it lol

they are great and they have new growth all the time

im about to add it to a bigger pot as I’ve had it for over a year and a half now

Anybody seen the press conference with the Black surgeon general? Basically, he was able to speak specifically about how the pandemic is affecting black people, which is amazing given he's part of the Trump administration. Some dumb black chick decided she wanted take the opportunity to make a name for herself and tried to make issues where there was none. So is this really the kinda shit we going to do when we finally have our issues brought to the forefront?

TLDR Dude said if you're not going to be smart about COVID for yourself do it for your Abuela, Big Mama, Pop Pop (i.e. common names for grandparents in minority communities). The chick hopped up and asked him if he was going to apologize to all the black people he offended with that comment. WTF?

Saw this a week or so ago.

Dude was basically pandering by trying to appear like he related to black people more than he does.

Of course, him being married to a white woman probably hurt his credibility as well.

29695484_10204743158776164_4108259927401507780_n.jpg

Ric Flair falling down in ring gif.gif

Saw this a week or so ago.

Dude was basically pandering by trying to appear like he related to black people more than he does.

Of course, him being married to a white woman probably hurt his credibility as well.

Ya'll must know something about this dude that I don't. He looks like a black man to me, so why would he need to pander? But whatever, like I said ya'll believe what you believe. My problem with the interaction was that the interviewer asked a stupid question about him using rhetoric rather than asking some worthwhile questions while the problems of black people were on display. Like I said before, she could have aske Trump about extending Medicare to help the people that are being affected at a higher rate, but no let's pretend like black people are offended by the suggestion that some of us call our grandmothers "Big Mama."

Ya'll must know something about this dude that I don't. He looks like a black man to me, so why would he need to pander? But whatever, like I said ya'll believe what you believe. My problem with the interaction was that the interviewer asked a stupid question about him using rhetoric rather than asking some worthwhile questions while the problems of black people were on display. Like I said before, she could have aske Trump about extending Medicare to help the people that are being affected at a higher rate, but no let's pretend like black people are offended by the suggestion that some of us call our grandmothers "Big Mama."

The biggest problem I have with him is that he made it seem like black people are the only ones who smoke and drink.

Basically promoting negative stereotypes under the guise of helping us.

The biggest problem I have with him is that he made it seem like black people are the only ones who smoke and drink.

Basically promoting negative stereotypes under the guise of helping us.

That seems to be a big misunderstanding. This guy has been harping on smoking, drinking, and drugs since he became the surgeon general even before the coronavirus. He basically, took shots at doctors around the country saying they are not doing enough to dissuade smoking. When the COVID came, he suggested that the US had higher deaths among young people because of the popularity of vaping here. Literally, every time he speaks on COVID, he says something about smoking. It just happened that time they were addressing the higher rates among blacks and Hispanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back