Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spilled gas on my favorite pants to do yardwork in and my hoodie.

This is the 3rd time I've washed it. If it still smells like gas after this wash, it's going into the trash
Welp

Trash runs on Monday

Man, I've has a crush on this Food Network chick, Antonia Lofaso, for like 10 years. Just found out she got a baby with Heavy D

Been trying to find that 1 drop of African Blood for the last hr. If Amber Rose can be a light skinned multi racial goddess then.....

No offense but doesn’t she know this already because of you and her? If you mean the specific breakup with her and her husband and not just in general that’s her job to explain. Don’t go out like that king

not really I just told her me and her mom were friends she never saw us together as far as I know. It all seems too confusing for me to be talking about.

I hate when motherfuckers call me Anthony

giphy.gif

bitch my name is Tony.
My cousin who is around my parents age is called Tony. That is all I knew him as until a few years ago. I think I saw his license and it said "anthony". I was like "Anthony? That is your real name?". Lol, didn't even know Tony was the short version of that name

In what context does it happen? They see Tony and just decide to say Anthony? I'd be like wtf is Anthony?

Pretty much. Shit been happening a lot lately.. I been dealing w/ this one lady for like 2 weeks while working on a project and she been calling me Tony. Now all of a sudden i'm Anthony outta no where. Then not long after I posted that we talking and outta no where she like "Oh, i meant to ask is it Anthony or just Tony?" im like "Just Tony" she apologizes and then proceeds to call me Anthony again for the rest of the call

I just don't understand BA
giphy.gif

Ordered and yeti mug off amazon and supposedly it's coming tuesday when I'm off. Last package came a day late and when I asked the mail guy, hey man you have my parcel? He says no, just something for your neighbor. I ask who that big envelope is for and he says, oh it's for you. MF WAS HALF WAY DOWN MY DRIVE WAY NOT DELIVERING MY PACKAGE! unbelievable.

Yeah I had to pull up on the ups driver for my area. Dude was rolling around with my package for 3 days without attempting to drop it off at my apartment or taking it to the ups store for to pick up. That shit happened multiple to the point I had to block him in at the next building and make him run me my shit. He was trying to say I didn't answer the buzz even tho I sat at home for 2 of the 3 days with the phone beside me at all times and requested that the driver just drop it at the store. Dude was on some sucker shit.

Now I have a note on my amazon account that tells them not to use UPS. Anymore.

I knew I had to calm down after that shit tho. Was threathing ups customer service on the phone and was really about to pull the stick on the ups guy for some cologne. Shit had me hottt tho. Lmao.

My cousin who is around my parents age is called Tony. That is all I knew him as until a few years ago. I think I saw his license and it said "anthony". I was like "Anthony? That is your real name?". Lol, didn't even know Tony was the short version of that name

Yea bruh, i learned about it in Elementary school cause the librarian would call me Anthony. When I corrected her she told me Tony was short for that.. shit was mind blowing at that age

Pretty much. Shit been happening a lot lately.. I been dealing w/ this one lady for like 2 weeks while working on a project and she been calling me Tony. Now all of a sudden i'm Anthony outta no where. Then not long after I posted that we talking and outta no where she like "Oh, i meant to ask is it Anthony or just Tony?" im like "Just Tony" she apologizes and then proceeds to call me Anthony again for the rest of the call

I just don't understand BA
giphy.gif
Is it possible to say Tony, everytime she says it? Not rudely, annoyed or angrily just matter of factly?

Or maybe the universe is sending you a way to get over that idiosyncrasy. Peole always mispronounce my last name and it wasnt until I stopped giving a shit what people call me, call me shithead for all i care, did it stop.

Yeah I had to pull up on the ups driver for my area. Dude was rolling around with my package for 3 days without attempting to drop it off at my apartment or taking it to the ups store for to pick up. That shit happened multiple to the point I had to block him in at the next building and make him run me my shit. He was trying to say I didn't answer the buzz even tho I sat at home for 2 of the 3 days with the phone beside me at all times and requested that the driver just drop it at the store. Dude was on some sucker shit.

Now I have a note on my amazon account that tells them not to use UPS. Anymore.

I knew I had to calm down after that shit tho. Was threathing ups customer service on the phone and was really about to pull the stick on the ups guy for some cologne. Shit had me hottt tho. Lmao.
That's brutal! I'm not a super patient person, think it's a life lesson I have to learn but I probably would have been pretty agitated with that situation and my asshole side would have definitely come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back