Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also been watching youtube vids on body language. I'm already pretty damn good at catching micro expressions and language people use so I wanna add body language reading to my arsenal. Im going to getting some books by Joe Navarro, an ex FBI agent who seems to know his shit. Mfs really ain't gonna stand a chance now!
It ain't fun to always be able to read a room, It took me to long to learn that not everyone sees themselves as who they truly are. So I always gotta ease my way into things. Old head at my job took me to the side and told me hes watching me and sees I know how to play the game, sees how I read people. Lol..told me to keep it up

Now I'm watching him even more
. :Pathetic:

All my sisters, my cousins and my kids mother constantly call me arrogant. And I tell them all the time, I'm not purposely trying to be. I just have a hard time being subordinate to people who dont dedicate themselves to the same thing they are asking you to.

I have a natural ability to read people, and I have an inability to be fake if not for a purpose I respect. It always go back to respect for me, and my sisters always tell me that's where my arrogance lies. The current job I have, I was interviewed by two guys that would consider themselves alpha dogs.

They were asking question based on my ability to do the job. They were trying to find people with the ability to do the job, they werent using their positions to fulfill a sense of superiority. Some of these interviews are like mean girls..like, huh, ion think u can hang wit our clique.

Yea, but do I actually have the aptitude to do what's required?
I'm the same all the way. It's not arrogant I'm just not willing to settle or take direction from toxic people or people I'm clearly smarter than. I operate on logic and if I see that's not how you operate, I'm out cuz it's just going to be endless headaches.

I to have a gripe with people expecting me to do something they wouldn't do. First rule of being a good leader, 'dont ask of others what you yourself wouldn't do'. To me THAT is the arrogance. And you can take that arrogance and shove it up your hooha cuz again, lifes goes by too fast.

It ain't fun to always be able to read a room, It took me to long to learn that not everyone sees themselves as who they truly are. So I always gotta ease my way into things. Old head at my job took me to the side and told me hes watching me and sees I know how to play the game, sees how I read people. Lol..told me to keep it up

Now I'm watching him even more
. :Pathetic:
I sense shit from people like crazy. I'm not psychic or anything but extremely empathic. But it's really hard to call people on shit or point shit out saying 'I sensed' I want to be able to point out their body language to go along with what I am sensing. People can master lying with words, hiding lying eyes but to master all 3; words, eyes and body is fairly uncommon. And I'm gonna catch you on one of em.

This is what happens when you spend a lot of time studying yourself...you inadvertently learn about others... it is frustrating tho cuz for one, your formidable and two you realize how shitty a lot of people really are, even if they dont see it like you said.

I sense shit from people like crazy. I'm not psychic or anything but extremely empathic. But it's really hard to call people on shit or point shit out saying 'I sensed' I want to be able to point out their body language to go along with what I am sensing. People can master lying with words, hiding lying eyes but to master all 3; words, eyes and body is fairly uncommon. And I'm gonna catch you on one of em.

This is what happens when you spend a lot of time studying yourself...you inadvertently learn about others... it is frustrating tho cuz for one, your formidable and two you realize how shitty a lot of people really are, even if they dont see it like you said.
hqdefault.jpg
Is this a soulmate

Bet they regret that decision. Not like you couldn't learn, bad choice they made. I would pick the better personality everytime cuz workplaces are toxic af with all sorts of incivility going on and pleasant people are getting harder and harder to find.

Exactly.

Toxic workplace environments are THEE WORSE. This is why I usually quiet and tend to myself.

Reactions: B_A
708gpj.gif

Germs finally did it

Exactly.

Toxic workplace environments are THEE WORSE. This is why I usually quiet and tend to myself.
I'm quiet until I get myself situated in a good position, then I start shutting that shit down. Cuz by that time I've got a catalog of infractions and I see all the true colors of people. Incivility costs businesses millions of dollars a year in loss of productivity, motivation, employee loyalty, turnover, willingness to help and a host of other shit. And you dont have to be the target of it, hearing or seeing it or even hearing about it has he same effect. Ain't gonna make my workdays miserable, all yall miserable narcissistic passive aggressive uncivil fucks need to grow up or gtfo. One of us is leaving and if I'm comfy, its gonna be you.

well damn
In the next witcher, they should change his face to henry cavill. It'll make for a better experience, real shit. I didnt play witcher af first off the strength that I just didnt like the protagonist. Cavill helped me understand the character and that made it better for me to play.
Mods on PC did this the same day the show aired on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back