Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got a new dishwasher......

so im testing it out. and im chillin with wifey...

im in the kitchen......then hear a click and thud

i duck an spin around the corner.

wifey looking at me like wtf.......you aint living right

here the new dishwasher opens up when its finsihed.

my hood ass thought some nigga had the drop on me..

smdh
#settleyademonsin2020

Whirlpool drive-by

In the next witcher, they should change his face to henry cavill. It'll make for a better experience, real shit. I didnt play witcher af first off the strength that I just didnt like the protagonist. Cavill helped me understand the character and that made it better for me to play.

Interview today, and fam...I bomb so fucking bad

I couldnt focus for shit and every question they asked me, I'm just there like

View attachment 236816

Then to top it off right..to top it the fuck off. Shorty interviewing me..shes thin, and she got a stomach and fam..wit her stomach there is no reason she should have a stomach..

My dumb ass say, good luck wit the baby, she go

:huh?:

:hahaha:

Aww man it was fucking awful

Failed my phone interview last Thursday. I actually didn't appreciate how tje person interviewed me. She made it seem like I lied on my resume about my school, and the type of degree i was going for. Tellin me it was misleading. But I never had a completion date, or even stated I already graduated.

She didn't even wait to send the email to tell me I didnt get the job. Just "We still haven't found our match, but feel free to apply for our other positions"...FUCC YOU HEFA!

Smh

Failed my phone interview last Thursday. I actually didn't appreciate how tje person interviewed me. She made it seem like I lied on my resume about my school, and the type of degree i was going for. Tellin me it was misleading. But I never had a completion date, or even stated I already graduated.

She didn't even wait to send the email to tell me I didnt get the job. Just "We still haven't found our match, but feel free to apply for our other positions"...FUCC YOU HEFA!

Smh
Lol...its funny how hostile these places are in the interview process, you'd think its fort Knox. Then you get the job and meet some of your coworkers and it's like

All of that shit...

1f157d11f164218a7488ae3af1b83228.400x226x235.gif

And dis is who u got working here?

its big business to teach how to interview.

you be surprised how many people cant interview good.
I cant unless I want the job, i have hardest time feining excitement for something I dont see exciting. Like this interview today, I was all for it then the HR guy showed up 10 minutes late, and gave a hour long infomercial about the company. By that time it had dragged on for so long, I kinda didnt really care I that much anymore. Even when he spoke, he looked around the room, looked down, looked up, talked about shit that didnt relate to anyone in the room. Dude was just really tone deaf to the room. By the time it was time to interview, every other person got a team of two supervisors.

I had to go wit the lead hr and the lead supervisor, both of their body language was like..ehhh, that made me kinda ehh.. then the questions she asked where multi tiered, and I got caught up trying to answer each teir of the question. I'd say both I and them did bad in that interview.

• Goat
Reactions: B_A
its big business to teach how to interview.

you be surprised how many people cant interview good.

I actually interview real well. The last interview I had wit a company, they actually preferred me over the guy they went wit. Mainly b/c of my personality. But the other guy had a lil more experience than me. From I was told...they really didn't want to hire him b/c of his attitude towards the guy who's position he was taking over. Lol

• Ether
Reactions: B_A
I actually interview real well. The last interview I had wit a company, they actually preferred me over the guy they went wit. Mainly b/c of my personality. But the other guy had a lil more experience than me. From I was told...they really didn't want to hire him b/c of his attitude towards the guy who's position he was taking over. Lol
get that side money teaching these millennials how to interview bruh.

I cant unless I want the job, i have hardest time feining excitement for something I dont see exciting. Like this interview today, I was all for it then the HR guy showed up 10 minutes late, and gave a hour long infomercial about the company. By that time it had dragged on for so long, I kinda didnt really care I that much anymore. Even when he spoke, he looked around the room, looked down, looked up, talked about shit that didnt relate to anyone in the room. Dude was just really tone deaf to the room. By the time it was time to interview, every other person got a team of two supervisors.

I had to go wit the lead hr and the lead supervisor, both of their body language was like..ehhh, that made me kinda ehh.. then the questions she asked where multi tiered, and I got caught up trying to answer each teir of the question. I'd say both I and them did bad in that interview.
I didn have any tone I only wanted to throw out there youtube has some helpful vids on mastering interviews. Also I love your keenness on all those people's behavior. Reading that annoyed me a made me wanna walk out them!

Sounded like a total BS place to work for my gawd. Can you imagine if they hired you? Bet $100 it'd be headaches for years. Life flies by too fast to deal with bullshit from workplaces.

Bet they regret that decision. Not like you couldn't learn, bad choice they made. I would pick the better personality everytime cuz workplaces are toxic af with all sorts of incivility going on and pleasant people are getting harder and harder to find.

I've also been watching youtube vids on body language. I'm already pretty damn good at catching micro expressions and language people use so I wanna add body language reading to my arsenal. Im going to getting some books by Joe Navarro, an ex FBI agent who seems to know his shit. Mfs really ain't gonna stand a chance now!

I didn have any tone I only wanted to throw out there youtube has some helpful vids on mastering interviews. Also I love your keenness on all those people's behavior. Reading that annoyed me a made me wanna walk out them!

Sounded like a total BS place to work for my gawd. Can you imagine if they hired you? Bet $100 it'd be headaches for years. Life flies by too fast to deal with bullshit from workplaces.
All my sisters, my cousins and my kids mother constantly call me arrogant. And I tell them all the time, I'm not purposely trying to be. I just have a hard time being subordinate to people who dont dedicate themselves to the same thing they are asking you to.

I have a natural ability to read people, and I have an inability to be fake if not for a purpose I respect. It always go back to respect for me, and my sisters always tell me that's where my arrogance lies. The current job I have, I was interviewed by two guys that would consider themselves alpha dogs.

They were asking question based on my ability to do the job. They were trying to find people with the ability to do the job, they werent using their positions to fulfill a sense of superiority. Some of these interviews are like mean girls..like, huh, ion think u can hang wit our clique.

Yea, but do I actually have the aptitude to do what's required?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back