Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late but the job market has become a live action social media app. Almost everyone is using recruiters, and they all use these IYKUK bullshit requirements to getting a job that have nothing to do with actually being able to do the job. Its created a basic social media group of professional job getters that have no aptitude to do the work they're hired for.

Have yall noticed customer service has gone to complete shit? How often do you have to make two trips to do one thing somewhere cause of some clerical or scheduling error? How many places have you been lately that have been severely understaffed?

It's this recruitment bullshit, jobs been held out passing on people completely capable of doing the jobs, just to hire some jackass that knows the game so well, they could actually give a fuck about their job at any given moment. These mufuckas live wit 3 to 4 roommates and take uber everywhere and always talking about "passive income".

A while back before an interview a recruiter told me to do research on the two women that would be interviewing me. Said to research their Facebook and LinkedIn..huh? And I swear to you them bitches caught feelings at the part of the interview when they asked me if I had questions for them. They really wanted to have them explain themselves to me.

Is this a interview or a speed date? Used to be if they ask if you had questions and you had question it meant that you have a problem absorbing data and listening.

I'm late but the job market has become a live action social media app. Almost everyone is using recruiters, and they all use these IYKUK bullshit requirements to getting a job that have nothing to do with actually being able to do the job. Its created a basic social media group of professional job getters that have no aptitude to do the work they're hired for.

Have yall noticed customer service has gone to complete shit? How often do you have to make two trips to do one thing somewhere cause of some clerical or scheduling error? How many places have you been lately that have been severely understaffed?

It's this recruitment bullshit, jobs been held out passing on people completely capable of doing the jobs, just to hire some jackass that knows the game so well, they could actually give a fuck about their job at any given moment. These mufuckas live wit 3 to 4 roommates and take uber everywhere and always talking about "passive income".

A while back before an interview a recruiter told me to do research on the two women that would be interviewing me. Said to research their Facebook and LinkedIn..huh? And I swear to you them bitches caught feelings at the part of the interview when they asked me if I had questions for them. They really wanted to have them explain themselves to me.

Is this a interview or a speed date? Used to be if they ask if you had questions and you had question it meant that you have a problem absorbing data and listening.

didnt read.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back