Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its pretty obvious from the voice infliction he has when he says "then why get married" that, that is his actual feelings behind their continued relationship.

She got caught cheating on him, than rather than drop him and his low self esteem that he needs to work on. She manipulated him to accepting this cuck role.

Look at how well put together she is, and look at how sloopy his clothing is on him. Its obvious shes the more assertive of the two. With her being assertive, he is safe. She likes the safeness of him.

But desires the passion of a aggressive and a assertive sexual life. Look at her, she just has to say yes to a man to get fucked. He got a ticket but I highly doubt he has the chance to regularly stamp that ticket. If at all...

And even at the end when she says her love for another man has no affect on her love for him. Watch his face..hes trying super hard to not show his hurt from that statement.

View attachment 218947

That woman is a real life succubus, and he is what she feeds on to survive.
Or maybe his dick just little nh

Or maybe his dick just little nh
Having a lil dick ain't no reason to just knowingly accept some nigga bussing in ya wife. Imagine, everytime ya wife ain't around theres a good chance some nigga in her guts...telling that nigga his dick bigger than yours. Type nigga just accepts that as a reality?

I'm mean

ty.png

Suicide has more dignity than murder..if some nigga gone emasculate you, at least let it be you. You got a three fo incher..accept that shit. Go to the sto..get the strap...

:hahaha:
Yam sayin..get the strap and kill it yo self..ya mean..

Having a lil dick ain't no reason to just knowingly accept some nigga bussing in ya wife. Imagine, everytime ya wife ain't around theres a good chance some nigga in her guts...telling that nigga his dick bigger than yours. Type nigga just accepts that as a reality?

I'm mean

View attachment 218950

Suicide has more dignity than murder..if some nigga gone emasculate you, at least let it be you. You got a three fo incher..accept that shit. Go to the sto..get the strap...

:hahaha:
Yam sayin..get the strap and kill it yo self..ya mean..
Lmao Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back