Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Du it be really hard to reply to you with all them damn spaces
but I agree, africans didn’t have to worry about “coloredand white bathrooms
“Colored” people sit in the back

we went through half a century being oppressed in full view, still being oppressed behind closed doors

and dudes really think our struggles with africans are the same??
it's shit like ancestry .com

niggaz literally don't know their family tree in america, but wanna know what african country thy come from....

you fuck around and be related to multiple great and significant blacks right here in america.. people who did great things, and NEED more recognition and praises for their contributions towards society regardless where it's at.....

but naw....where in afirca we from?

i've reflected and apologized for a lot of the shit i've said online....

getting older i guess
I hear that.
It's grown man shit.
Right is right and wrong is wrong.
Integrity means more than winning and I crossed the line trying to win.

It is what it is.
I can admit I was wrong.

my grandfather was convinced, i honestly don't give a fuck...

slavery wasn't shit compared to shit we went through once "freed"

and in my honest opinion, that's what defines the characteristics of our people.

black americans in america have a unique story that shaped the personality of our people.

Africans ain't go through what we went through....

and we didn't go through any of the shit any of those people from any of those regions or countries the past couple 100 years of civilization....

yea we're related.... but in the way two siblings separated at birth are....

there wll be similarities ...and i will always acknowledge those....

but we're clearly different people....with different problems

and mad folk just don't wanna see that

The bold is too strong a statement.

You too?
:foh5:

at this point just give me as many abw bucks you can give me
idk fam lol

you just jumped right into this internet shit with no tutorials

you talk to us like you know us from the IC

but that could just be your personality

either way, you on the list until deemed otherwise

be blessed

The bold is too strong a statement.
if you grown up in a lifestyle, and live out the entirety of your life in that lifestyle..regardless of how bad it is, it's normalized....

slavery was extremely traumatizing.....

but imagine being told you're free one day,

having no where to go, and no idea what to do.....that generation was prolly more terrified than any generation previously...

and lets think about the next...okay i was born free, but i have to live in constant fear of anyone white....even if i'm chilling with my friends. minding my business, actually having a great time enjoying this slice of pie we have.....all it takes is a lie, and my friend can be snatch and lynched, and even though we're told we're free, there's nothing we can do

next generation....fuck it we gonna build communities and do our own thing....nope...that shit gets bombed. stomped out...and now since we think we the shit, we're forced to live with people who remind us every day we ain't shit...

next generations....every single time a great leader emerges yall either kill them or drive them out the country...

THEN ..... yall want yall slaves back, so yall just start throwing niggaz in jail for anything just to keep the slave population up...
cuz that's all jail is....slaves..

before slavery ended our prison population wasnt outta control.... but after slavery was abolished. our prison population is more than whole countries....AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE despite being considered a minority in the country, our people are the majority in prison....

so i mean.....

idk fam lol

you just jumped right into this internet shit with no tutorials

you talk to us like you know us from the IC

but that could just be your personality

either way, you on the list until deemed otherwise

be blessed
So you gon assume IC was the only forum where it was jumping

Like the internet aint been here for more than 2 decades now

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.