Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get like 4 and if they only pull in $3,500 (could make like 5K) a piece a year thats 14K minus the snacks you have to buy.

Its all about location.
Facts, i just need the connect for the vending machine for the low. These prices is high af and doesnt even include credit cards smh.

Facts, i just need the connect for the vending machine for the low. These prices is high af and doesnt even include credit cards smh.

Exactly

The cold drink machines are fucking ridiculous brand new. And Im scared to buy a used one because if it needs repair it can cost.

Search all over the net for used snack machine. I stumbled into a used one and a place to put it. I admit I got lucky with that.

Hot cinnamon applesauce is the shit!!!
giphy.gif

I'ma root for Freeman if he ever stop being a coward and come south of the US/Canada border and come get knocked tf out by these hands laced with real nigga molecules

im sicka his shit

You can always take your own advice.

that’s not a spider... that’s the tail of a snake, it uses the tail to lure their favorite bird to eat.. wild

Sounds like a start. Get a used one first. Im still new but whatever I find out Ill pass it along.

I think its much easier here in the DFW. So many different spots. I gotta get in a call center lol

Where do you get the snacks from? Do you just buy in bulk from Sams Club?

Edit. Just saw the answer. Dope shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back