Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got confirmation that Im getting my second vending machine. Last year, the one I own in Fort Worth pulled in $4,200. I got that one used for $600 from this older black dude in NOLA

I want to buy a cold drink vending machine but its expensive as fuck
Word? How does that work?

Just got confirmation that Im getting my second vending machine. Last year, the one I own in Fort Worth pulled in $4,200. I got that one used for $600 from this older black dude in NOLA

I want to buy a cold drink vending machine but its expensive as fuck
put me on

Word? How does that work?

I always wanted to get into that.

My uncle told my his friend had a few machines that he was selling. Bought one a few months before I took it back to Texas. My uncle drive back to NOLA for NYE last year and brought it back for me in his truck.

Family friend works at a doctor office and they let me put it there. I pay a monthly fee and just make sure the snacks on deck.

I wanna get one in a call center because I know I can make a lot of money in there. Just hard because they be having so many already.

To be real fam. Im just now learning the game of it.

I want to get 3 more before December so I can have a total of 5. I want a company to pay me to have them there.
ahh ok

but what you said is a start

I'm gonna try to look into getting one and putting it in my sister's barber shop and give her a cut of the sales

Sounds like a start. Get a used one first. Im still new but whatever I find out Ill pass it along.

I think its much easier here in the DFW. So many different spots. I gotta get in a call center lol
rooting for you bro

If i luck up and find one, i think my sister shop is a good way to start. Her clientale continues to grow but i would need to ask her what she makes from the lil small one she has already to see if it would be worth both of our time

rooting for you bro

If i luck up and find one, i think my sister shop is a good way to start. Her clientale continues to grow but i would need to ask her what she makes from the lil small one she has already to see if it would be worth both of our time

Rooting for all yall. Even @King Freeman dumb ass with his after hours spot.

If you ever get one make sure you or somebody have a Costco or Sams card. Its def a way to pull in extra cash for the year.

Rooting for all yall. Even @King Freeman dumb ass with his after hours spot.

If you ever get one make sure you or somebody have a Costco or Sams card. Its def a way to pull in extra cash for the year.
I'ma root for Freeman if he ever stop being a coward and come south of the US/Canada border and come get knocked tf out by these hands laced with real nigga molecules

im sicka his shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back