Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I went to the gas station to get change for a $20 to go along with this Christmas card for my parents. The clerk gave me back $60. I didn't really notice it until I walked back and got back in my car. I was confused as hell like "did I asked for change for more than a $20?" I went back to the store to give the clerk back the extra $40 that he mistakenly gave me.
You got honor compadre thats great you did that

No one to talk to feeling pretty down this morning. Maybe I just shouldn’t be here anymore. This ain’t the place for me to be spilling my shit but whatever. Peace. The end.
I got some socks and a biblical book so don’t feel to down...

Last night I went to the gas station to get change for a $20 to go along with this Christmas card for my parents. The clerk gave me back $60. I didn't really notice it until I walked back and got back in my car. I was confused as hell like "did I asked for change for more than a $20?" I went back to the store to give the clerk back the extra $40 that he mistakenly gave me.

On a related note, I went to KFC yesterday and got 2 3-piece meals.........all breasts.

Now, there's supposed to be a .90 cent upcharge for each extra breast.

Got my receipt, didn't see the upcharge..........got my food........and dipped.

I weighed 280 this morning, but I've still got 4 breasts and 2 sides of potato wedges left, so...............

Dude laughing like whateva man.gif

We have enough people that we could do an ABW Model UN

Shit would be jokes. Take all this robbing energy into the political realm and watch fools put embargos on each other and threaten war

Playing Jamaican Domino's....

Score 4-4-5

We going to 6

I lost, but I was drunk...

Them yardies should have shut me out...

Foh....

It's too many steps to go back down there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back